Do you aspire to study abroad in a prestigious educational institution, pursuing higher education in yourdesired field of study? However, thinking of the remarkable cost associated with studying overseas puts you off every time? Not anymore!
RidaanOverseas is here to guide you with the best financial aid that can make the overall study abroadexperience seamless and budget-friendly.
We can assist you in bagging a study-abroad scholarship that can be leveraged to pay for your travel,course, books, accommodation and credits. A student scholarship is a monetary award or a type offinancial aid that most governments and universities across the globe provide to high-performing international students. Most often, the programmes are designed to allure the best talent pool in their own countries. This provides an opportunity to the brightest of minds to achieve their dream of pursuing higher education in a premier institution but without breaking their bank.
Types of Study-Abroad Scholarships
We can provide expert assistance and help you get the following scholarships to finance your higher
- Merit-based scholarship: Many top-notch universities abroad provide merit-based scholarships toattract the most talented students internationally. This type of financial aid is granted on the basis ofacademic, athletic, artistic or extracurricular merit of a candidate.
- Programme-based scholarship: This kind of scholarship is offered by specialised study-abroadprogrammes and/or universities and colleges, and is applicable only to qualified applicants. Typically,the scholarship is granted based on a candidate’s academic or personal achievements, but theprerequisites may vary depending on the type of scholarship.
- Subject-specific scholarship: Certain institutions or universities provide financial aid to studentsenrolling in specific subjects as their field of study or major. Qualifications for availing such financialrelief may vary based on prerequisites of each scholarship.
- Need-based scholarship: Providing financial assistance to international students with a poorfinancial background is the key objective of need-based scholarship. Students who come fromfinancially backward classes of the society may avail such financial relief and pursue their dream to
- study abroad. However, the candidate’s academic profile is taken into consideration here to motivatemeritorious yet financially-backward students to study abroad and achieve their goals in life. Such type of scholarship may provide coverage from full to partial tuition fees, cost of books, living expenses, etc.
- Student-based scholarship: Often classified as minority-based financial aid, this type ofscholarship is designed for students who might be unfortunate in some form or the other like religion,gender, race or medical complications. Only minority groups expressed in terms and conditions of the scholarship will be granted financial relief.
How RidaanOverseas Can Help?
Our team of study-abroad advisors will assist you in streamlining the process, guide you to the right
university or college, and help avail the most appropriate scholarship that matches your eligibility. We can
also communicate with the university or educational institution and advice you through all the formalities
required to avail financial aid in the form of scholarship. Consult today for more information.